Friday, March 31, 2006

Introduction to the Blog

I have written two posts and included a Fermilab press release. I am more explicit here on my intentions.

My son posted an announcement for a widget in digg.com. I was curious. I have had webpages that nobody visited, and he got almost eight hundred diggs!

He even got contacted by MacFormat

http://www.macformat.co.uk

for permission to use his widget in a CD that comes with the April issue of the magazine now in the bookstores.

I decided to join him in this Internet life.

I saw I could add my diggs to my blog and I registered for this blog space.

I am interested in science, so I will try to post my findings in science here. I call it "Relevant Science" because I believe that not everything done by researchers is relevant. Obvioulsy I am the judge of what is relevant in this blog. If you agree with me, maybe you will keep coming back.

Actually I do not have much time to spend blogging, now I am in vacation from the high school I teach at.

Welcome to my space.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews