Monday, August 13, 2007

Do We Know What Will Happen Tomorrow?

Karl Rove resigns August 31, 2007. Could have I said that yesterday? No.

I do not talk to him or people that know him. I can think about the possibility. Something along these lines. He has been called to testify to Congress and he has refused, ergo he leaves to be left alone.

There are at least two problem with that kind of thinking. First, that is not what he said. He wants to spend more time with his son studying in San Antonio. Even though he is not going to live in San Antonio, I very much doubt his son needs another roommate, even less somebody much older than him, that very likely is not cool. Second I need a lawyer to prove something like that, if true that may qualify for comptent of court, which I understand is punishable. So what is a simple citizen like me supposed to do?

To live in ignorance and be surprised every day when something happens. Maybe tomorrow we find out that George W. Bush is planning to leave office early, say by September 1st.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews