Monday, February 23, 2009

Taxes

I just sent official information of my Mexican income. I am an American resident. My tax agent is going to file my income tax papers in the US.

This sounds boring, but I am finding it exciting!

More or less by the implications.

Does it really mean I can live wherever I want and file tax forms in other place?

Of course I pay Mexican taxes also. Those were taken away already. When I retire in Mexico, I may get some or less back. But I find the idea intriguing. Living here and paying taxes there. Richard C. Clarke, comes to mind, he lived in Sri Lanka and published in New York, through the satellite communication that he was one of the first to conceptualize.

Are we in a globalized society already?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews