Wednesday, May 07, 2008

How Does Mexico Look After 10 Years?

I just got back to my country. I left following goals that I could not achieve. Maybe I should have made a better plan, in any case I am back.
I will just describe first impressions coming back.
Today Mexico Oil´s price was over 100 dollars for a little while to settle around 100. This has consequences in the Mexico I found.
Besides the price of gasoline, which is close to that in the US, the government cannot claim lack of funds for academic projects. When I left, we presented some projects that were approved by experts, but due to lack of funds were not supported. I expect that to end now.
I am in a bigger office than when I left, with a better computer. There are plenty of opportunities to develop Mexico and I am now older, and I expect wiser.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews