Monday, October 18, 2010

Harold Lewis v. James Hansen

I do not know James Hansen personally, I do know Lewis.

I wonder if Hal ever invited other physicists besides High Energy Physicists, say Meteorologists, to join JASON?

Just saying.

I'll really like to see this debate.

One (Hansen) has trespassed, (broken the law) to bring his concerns to the rest of us, the other Hal Lewis has resigned from a club of friends, the American Physical Society (APS), to convince us of his points.

Sorry, Jim and Hal; both of you seem a bit loony to me right now.

I hope we are not in danger. Veracruz is not flooded, Pakistan is hunky dory, and all this is just a weird dream we are having.

In the best light, I can say for Hal, that the debate has to be rational. There are ways. Somehow leaving the APS and breaking the law in West Virginia, do not seem to me like rational steps.

Calm down guys; this is serious.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews