Monday, December 13, 2010

Do we Live in an old Pond?

NYT

Dr. Penrose and Dr.Gurzadyan think so.

Nevertheless other groups are not convinced, statistically it could be anything, like seeing elephants in the clouds. To succeed in such grand stands, Dr. Penrose should be aware of this, one should have a theory, an idea: Why is the Universe older than we think?

I myself am toying with the idea that there is more order than meet the eye.

Look around you, structures repeat again, and again, atoms, lead to solar systems, and these to galaxies; there is a universal dance we are part of, that we miss somehow because it is so obvious.

I side with Dr. Wolfram in believing that the simplest of rules give rise to enormous, apparent, complexity.

I do not know these two British gentlemen, somehow though, I feel envy and competition, not seen since the brawl between Newton, and Hooke.

Who is Newton here?

I go with Wolfram.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews