Thursday, September 06, 2012

Astronomy Here From Now On

This blog started several years ago for my high school students. Now it is for my college students. I am teaching an Introductory Astronomy class. On the other hand I went to a bottleneck of sorts in my personal life. I write in this post to describe where do I stand. I hope the readers of the blog will be prepared to what they read here, in MY blog.

I have two lectures, one on Black Holes, and one on Life in the Universe.

Black Holes

Life in the Universe

For Science to be Relevant it has to apply to our lives. I am convinced that it does, but other people may not.

The purpose of this blog is to show how Science applies to our lives.

2 comments:

milo gardner said...

Great idea. Waiting for the historical threads. Astronomy has long been known as the birth-mother of mathematics ... around the world ... any any time.

Eduardo Cantoral said...

Milo,

Nice to see you!

Yes Mathematics also.

Eduardo

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews