Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oleg I. Kitov, University of Oxford

Oleg I. Kitov, University of Oxford:

 "I am a D.Phil. (Ph.D.) candidate at the Department of Economics of the University of Oxford and a member of the Programme on Economic Modelling, Institute for New Economic Thinking at the Oxford Martin School. My main research interests are in time-series econometrics and empirical macroeconomics. I am writing my thesis on forecasting and nowcasting macroeconomic variables in the presence of structural breaks under the supervision of Professor Sir David F. Hendry. My current project involves evaluating performance of automatic model selection algorithms (such as Autometrics) for nowcasting quarterly GDP growth and inflation."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews