Thursday, April 12, 2007

Work

I have applied for jobs during my life. Now I am doing it again. Just as a guide I write here ideas that go around my head because of this. I can also make my own occupation, I have done that before but without permanent success.

In any case I need a network of acquaintances and friends. I have lived in two countries and that opens possibilities for bi-national enterprises, but I have never done this before. I try to get here a very high level view of my situation.

I have a friend from Nepal that asked a friend from India about a job in Illinois for me. I met my friend more than thirty years ago, when we both were students; actually we were roommates for a little while. This may lead somewhere, at this point I don't know.

My record shows that I can do technical work. Maybe not a great innovator, but I am competent in technical matters.

I have also taught for more than thirty years now. I feel more comfortable with mature students that spend time in their studies. My publication record limits the higher education institutions I can approach.

Finally there is that feeling since I was younger that I can do something that nobody can do. The jury is still out on that one.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews