Friday, October 05, 2007

Is the Sky Falling?

I saw Medea Benjamin from Code Pink taken out of an Iranian principal presentation. Eventually she was brought back to the meeting, I guess she agreed not to interrupt the presentation. Also today I saw Ted Glick in Democracy Now with Amy Goodman. He is in a hunger strike because environmental deterioration is not been taken seriously. I had a student in High School that felt the scientific worldview I was presenting was in contradiction with the religious one he preferred. Is the sky falling?

My student turned out to be very civil, he followed my instructions, learned physics, and got an A. Is Medea Benjamin going to agree with Dr. Muwafaq al-Rubaie? So far, as I watch him talking in C-Span, she is listening attentively. Will I join Mr. Glick in his hunger strike? I am not planning to, but I take the Medea Benjamins of the world, seriously, this is a time of change.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews