Monday, December 10, 2007

Gore and Bush

Who is right about global warming?

I cannot easily imagine two points of view so far apart between two people that are so close to power in the World.

I expect Bush to sit on it as long as he can. Only when a new person is in the White House do I expect change, and maybe that is the way it should be. After all a politician represents interests, not herself, or himself, but the interests of whoever put him/her in power.

I believe the truth is closer to Gore's side, but somehow cannot avoid thinking that Bush knows the same things as Gore, but has decided to wait Armageddon on his terms, with Blackwater surrounding whatever protected enclave he has prepared, when the masses of hungry people come knocking at his door.

I hope that whoever is reading this sides with Gore and not with Bush.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews