Thursday, March 06, 2008

2012 1

I wrote something about this here.
Now I want to ask myself a question.
Will I die in 2012?
Nobody can predict the future, besides there are different ways I can die in 2012, or any other moment, for that matter.
Still since some people are talking about this "new" End of the World. I want to comment on Patrick Geryl's version, since so far his, has been the most catastrophic prediction I have read.
The Sun changes its north and south magnetic poles every twelve years or so. It stands to reason that sometimes that may induce our own magnetic field to shift. What if it does? According to this Belgian, Geryl, Earth will rotate backwards!
I have no clue if something like that could happen; but according to this imaginative thinker all hell will break loose. Tsunamis, earthquakes, and all sort of catastrophes await for us in four years.
Will I die? According to our seer, if I go to South Africa, maybe I will survive. Billions are going to die.

I just hope he is wrong.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews