Friday, July 08, 2011

What is Wrong with This Picture?

I'm all alone in my office, it is 9 PM everybody left, some are going to Cuba next week, I'm going to Chicago, and some are staying in Chilpancingo. Today was the final day of classes in grammar schools, so even if some of my colleagues are going to teach summer classes, the ones with kids, have to take care of them.

I believe I'll be interviewed in Illinois next week for a teaching job. In any case I am open for offers.

I get the feeling that some Mexicans around me will take the opportunity to get a green card, if they can get it. What is wrong with me? I have a green card, and have worked in Mexico as a guest professor for over two years now.

I guess is some kind of mathematician disease.

Just saying.

BTW: Next semester, if I'm still around, I will teach only five classes in Chilpancingo, instead of the nine I was getting ready to teach. I will not be going to Iguala.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews