Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Beginning of Infinite

Watching Al Jazeera at Chilpancingo, makes me believe that professor Deutsch must be right!

Just think of what I just wrote.

Al Jazeera is an Arab TV station, Chilpancingo is at the edge of the civilized world.

Deutsch claims we can solve any problem.

I start to be convinced.

Deutsch badgered Engels, Marx, and Diamond!

Three of my intellectual heroes.!

Did he convince me?

This is my position right now.

I will be convinced if I can write a program which chooses the best fit to any data set.

I believe this will require me understanding the principles of Artificial Intelligence: Good thing, I am registered in an Online Stanford class with around 700,000 other students.

Will I learn anything?

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews