Sunday, June 10, 2012

Telephone Cable Interference and Home Business

My family uses the Internet. This summer my son is staying on campus,  the rest of us share the bandwidth here. This is not a big business operation, some of it, is really volunteer non-profit. The telephone line is by AT&T, and the Internet service by Comcast. I thought that way, they would not interfere. They do.

Maybe the wireless nature of the connections, produces some interfering fields in the house. This explanation does not satisfy me. This annoys me.

How could I get real business going on here?

If we had a bigger volume of transactions, the profit would go up. I noticed that somebody sold an island for over a quarter of a million dollars somewhere in Florida. I was not prepared to make a living in business. I feel uneasy, very uneasy. What a Sunday before father's day I'm having.

Oh, well.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews