Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wall Street Roller Coaster

We cannot continue like this!

I just bought Scorsese's movie "The Wolf of Wall Street". It seems to me that the movie is more than a cautionary tale, and more the result of direct knowledge of the people involved. I believe somebody at the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, gave some kind of "direction", so that that great movie did not receive the recognition it deserved.

Today's Wall Street Gyrations, tell  me that we have to get out of this roller coaster!

“It was a roller coaster, and I think you will have these wild price movements for a few more weeks,” said Peter P. Costa, a top executive at Empire Executions, a trading firm on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
NYT

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews