Sunday, January 08, 2017

DIY

This term has different usages. Here is one: Ethics.

My wife and I, had home birth, and homeschooling experiences. We belong to the baby boomer generation.

With Trump, DIY communities are in danger.

In this note I connect this lifestyle, with the French Economist Thomas Piketty's discovery, that since 1980, capital has been accumulating in few hands, at an accelerated rate.

The end result of this capital accumulation, is that all of us will have to be Trump's employees.

You Are Fired!

Before I go any further, I must say: Another World is Possible!

A community with complex issues, will go astray, if only a few take decisions for the rest of us.

Already some movements in the Western World, are showing us the way forward, I can mention four countries: Mexico, Spain, the UK, and the US.

Four representative leaders who you can google are: Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Pablo Iglesias, Jeremy Corbyn, and Bernie Sanders, respectively.

The essential point of the note is that Excessive Capital Accumulation, inevitably leads to Donald Trump.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews