Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anthropic Principle Prediction

I predict that most of us disappear tomorrow.

My weak anthropic principle statement is that we made it this far, because all conditions were right. If tomorrow we disappear, as Alan Weisman considers in his book, "The World Without Us", then the anthropic principle is right. We made it this far, until we didn't.

This may be the most useless prediction ever for Homo sapiens. We could not know what was coming our way, even though we were warned by Al Gore, and Leo DiCarpio. If I survive, since I do not really believe my prediction now, it will be depressing to see a politician and an actor more in tune, than a mere scientist like myself, to what was coming.

If we do not disappear tomorrow, my weak anthropic principle prediction is wrong. Either way I made a useless prediction.

At this point the Goldilocks mystery intrigues me. But I do not know if it means anything, even less how to use it.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews