Monday, September 08, 2008

Canada Now, Japan Earlier, What is Going On?

You can read below about the change of government up north in Canada.

Japan's Prime Minister, resigned a few days ago. Here in Mexico, Felipe Calderón, does not have the highest approval ratings either.

Is the political world crumbling; does this mean a black man will be president of the US soon?

As I wrote a few notes down, Economics is not my forte, well politics; is even more complicated, but I can see a duck, as they say, if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, then it is a duck.

We are going down politically.

Sarcozy is not faring that well either, with that French kid killed in Afghanistan by the Taliban recently; beheaded and all.

I hope I am wrong, and politicians know what they are doing. I am sorry though, I don't trust them, sometimes they seem to know less about politics than I do, at least the soon to be Canadian ex Prime Minister.

By the way, my cousin is Mayor of Huitzuco City, in Guerrero, Mexico. I am eager to talk to her, to know what she knows.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews