Monday, September 08, 2008

Economics

As you might've noticed already, Economics is not my forte. Sure, I read Paul Krugman, he seems to make sense, and politically he leans the way I do. I'll rather live in a place where economics' resources were in the hands of more actors, than they are today here where I am.

I do not know, why it ends up like it is. I do not know of Economics Laws, like Newton's in Physics, that tell us almost everything there is to know about the future of the Solar System, for instance. This complex money movement problems, are very mysterious for me.

In my deep Economic ignorance, I am at awe with the economic prowess of the US compared to the little economy of my country. I am living right now, in one of the poorest economies inside Mexico, that of Guerrero. The place is gorgeous, but we just don't seem to get a handle on this thing called "The Economy". We have the sometimes richest man on Earth, Carlos Slim, living around here in Mexico yes, but somehow that is not enough.

As my knowledge stand right now, I rather invest in the US, than in Mexico, but, really I do not know. It is good that I do not have a lot of money to bet an economic predictions.

By the way, "Friday is Pay Day" around here. I am thrilled!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews