Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How Dangerous is this Moment?

Last week was bad. I don't hold stock anymore, maybe a few cents in a company that may not exist by now. Today I talked to some scientists about changes we've observed during the past ten or twenty years. This moment in history feels a bit odd to me. The Mexican government just bailed out some big wigs, very likely under orders from the White House. I keep hearing rumors of an incoming Martial Law state in the US.

How credible is this catastrophic scenario?

"According to Wayne Madsen's recent article titled "FEMA sources confirm coming martial law," it gets worse. He cites "knowledgeable" FEMA sources saying that "the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan (to declare) martial law in the US with various scenarios anticipated as triggers." Economic collapse. Massive social unrest. Bank closures. Street protests. Violence in response, and another stolen election."

This comes from some Stephen Lendman, I've never heard from before.

Should I believe him?

I've thought these thoughts myself for many years now, I am 59, he is 72. Is this the moment when my worst nightmare happens?

When I know I'll tell you.

Stephen Lendman is a Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization. He lives in Chicago and can be reached at lendmanstephen@sbcglobal.net.

Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and listen to The Global Research News Hour on RepublicBroadcasting.org Mondays from 11AM - 1PM US Central time for cutting edge discussions with distinguished guests.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews