Monday, December 06, 2010

Visitors

My visitors mainly come from the US and Europe.

I write in English, that explains part of the story. Internet service is widespread in these areas. Finally I have had a surge in Assange searches lately. Maybe ``normal'' information channels are been disrupted by the contents of WikiLeaks. Amy Goodman reported today from Mexico, that there is no interest by the regular media on what happens in the event organized by my president Felipe de Jesús Calderón Hinojosa.

Somehow I feel that my site can serve a need until they shut me down. I am just a poor math professor in a poor country. Who is afraid of me? Who is afraid of Evo Morales; Who killed Rubén Jaramillo?

This is a riddle, I do not understand. Are there signals I'm supposed to understand?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews