Sunday, December 05, 2010

Who benefits from WikiLeaks?

Recently I was surprised by a reader of one blog I post in, GlobaLove Think Tank, who implied that the only news we are allowed to know are those Big Brother wants to feed us: mmh.

I'm not much of a ``lizards and bones, or whatever'' conspiracies, fan.

Nevertheless I find it interesting to see who benefits from the courage of this young, modern 007 Agent: Julian Assange (there is sex here also, and CONDOMS!).

My take is that this is a smart hacker, playing now: well beyond of his league: Go Julian, go!

First; I believe that Pfc. Bradley Manning, was really alienated from his immediate world. Gay, and smart, don't go well in an authoritarian system. He did it, and he said he did it; end of story, no need for conspiracies here.

Now, what about Assange?

Is it possible? Yes; now kids have tremendous powers in their hands, the old farts are just waking up to the Brave New World we are living in. Assange caught Clinton, with her panties down, figuratively, of course. Proving that her husband is not the only one snarled in inconvenient positions. I mean, she did not know the power of Information, I guess she should've spent more time with Chelsea downloading from Napster. Too late for that now.

The cat is out: Who benefits?

Truth.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews