Thursday, June 21, 2012

Are Jobs Coming Back?

Since I am looking for a job, I follow job openings in Illinois. Recently I was surprised to read that we are making car parts here again!

I believe this change is related to some other changes around the world.

First, from a place I have been following lately, China: There is Corruption of Huge Proportions in the Communist Party, Mr. Bo Xilai was demoted and is on trial. Second, a place I used to live in, Puebla, Mexico, where the German plant Volkswagen is located. Flex-N-Gate workers are on strike there today; you can follow the link in Spanish here.

Who needs that?

 The same Mexican workers came here illegally, why bother with a country we do not control, if we can get them here on our terms?

BTW: Mexico is controlled by Joaquin "Shorty" Guzman, not the "President" Felipe de Jesus Calderon Hinojosa!

The US is on top of the World again!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews