Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why take the trouble? (XP on Mac)

I posted news on Boot Camp. They reminded me when I was installing Linux in PCs. It was a hassle. Of course once the penguin was there I was happy. What inspired me most of all is the image of this army of intelligent people telling the boss, I own my brain!

We are entering the singularity. Just like if one is near the event horizon of a black hole, the atmospherics are eerie. Something in the air. Millions of students and workers in France marching against the bosses that want to have cheap workers. Millions of mexicans and their friends marching in the US to defend the right to work, ``wherever one pleases". I own my brain! can be heard again loudly. 

Why take the trouble of installing XP in a Mac? First, it feels good to do things in ways that the bosses did not intended. Second, to have more power.

Thi is a relevant piece of news about science applications.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews