Monday, October 06, 2008

Is Earth's Temperature Rising?

This is the poll's question this week. Below you can read about a hero of mine, Professor James Hansen.
I do believe it is rising. The first person that warned me to the seriousness of the problem was Senator John McCain!
I was watching c-span one day, and there it was, a Republican accepting the obvious! He talked about Inuit people having to move from the land. By the life of me I can't understand how did he chose a woman from Alaska, that doesn't seem to have a clue, about global warming, or about anything.
I knew about Al Gore, of course; but it really struck a chord to find out that an American ex-prisoner of war, was concerned also.
We should pay attention.
Here in Chilpancingo, we have a nice rainy day today.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews