Monday, October 13, 2008

Lennon and Selena in Chilpancingo

October 4, 2008

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Today I went for a stroll in Chilpancingo.

Darling Boy; haunts my mind.

There was a neighborhood party going on at the San Francisco Church here, because today is San Francisco's day. Kids having a great time at the rides, people buying food and trinkets. I paid ninety cents for Lennon's CD, and heard an impersonation of Selena, right in front of the Church! Obviously with the priest's permission. So if I broke the law, I may still be pardoned by the priest. They kept calling the nice person singing with only a "bustier", or brazier, a boy. Then I looked at the Church door and there I saw a pro-life poster. I guessed, if you want to have more babies, it is better to let people see the flesh. At the end I realized it was really a boy, pretending to be a girl, pretending to be Selena.

Now I am listening to my CD, in my Mandriva powerd Toshiba Satellite Pro 4300 laptop. From the first to seventeenth tracks it sounds OK; it misbehaves on the last three songs. I guess that is the real punishment for paying so little for a CD.

It is haunting to hear Lennon sing about his beloved son, after seeing so many kids with their dads having a great time at the fair.

Father you left me, but I never left you.

And life goes on, and on.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews