Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sally Hamlin

Little Orphan Annie (1917).

Sally Hamlin

This mp3 file of Sally Hamlin just caught my attention.

I can't stop listening to it!

The mostest fun!



Little Orphan Annie come to our house to stay, ...

I was curious about Hamelin because I just told the children here in Chilpancingo about how the Spanish rats killed many Mexicans, when they came with the Spanish boats and made almost everybody sick. Then the idea of the Pied Pier came to mind watching Pete Seeger singing to all those American kids. Is he the Piper?, is he the Prophet? What is comimg?

Very few people will make sense of this note, maybe only me.

I guess that is how seers see the World, in tones and shades that nobody sees.

Maybe Seeger is not the Prophet.

It may be me!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews