Friday, July 03, 2009

What if They Don't Want to Tell Me?

As a scientist I expect others to freely share what is going on. But the world is filled with all kinds, not just the sharing ones. Even scientists sometimes won't share.

Lately I have made some moves to people that I expected would've answered immediately with what I wanted to know. Now I see that a teacher was punished by sharing something with foreign students. Some drone plans or something. It hit me, hey man, you live in the real world. Most humans are limited in what they can personally do, so they tend to make gangs, companies, institutions, countries, and on and on.

They against us feelings soon develop. If they don't want to tell me I'll have to find out by myself.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews