Thursday, December 03, 2009

Disillusion

Disillusion

I fight wars without weapons

I fight battles without remorse

I punch and scrach

When I feel there is no way out

I have a twitch

i-----it makes me f---feel better

I wrote a theif a letter

He stole it, man I should have known better

I took a pill, thought it would make me better

I lost my mind, while I was too busy trying to find unlimited time

I fight wars without weapons

My mind helped me win

Down on my knees not sucking but contemplating his fate

I scream out his name, as the knife comes down

For I am the bringer of pain

A vampire through the mist

A fate for the men that can't resist my poison kiss

I fly through the night, the next victim in my sight.

I fight battles without remorse

I ride on a pale horse

Hands in the air not giving up but contemplating the fate of the human race

I scream out, as fire scorches the earth

For I am the bringer of suffering

A god through the clouds

A fate for the sinners of the world

I puch through thee clouds, snuff out all life

I feel all the pain, all the suffering

I take it in and store it all in my congested mind

Just waiting for the right time

I will shine bright you will see

I have been everything that I can be

Everything you wanted me to be

You were nothing but the time

The time I needed to have

Time was all I needed from you

I refuse to admit, it was me

The total bitch

I'm not crazy

I do n----not have a tw-----twitch

I remember the hugs, the sweet words of love

The sweet sounds of a heart breaking

You were the sucker, the one I loved to hurt

I was mean to you, why do you still love me

Having you was just a game to me

A heartbreaker, that's me

A lover, could never be

A bitch, obsurd

Welcome to my life

My name i-----is

Disillusion

Written By (Disillusion) I mean (Hope Sanders)

Taken from:

Disillusion - Poetry

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews