Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Billy Nungesser and Greta Berlin

I did not know about these two people before today. I found out about them reading the news on the Gulf of Mexico and the Gaza Strip. They are not celebrities, they strike me as regular folks that have strong opinions, Ms. Berlin about the luck of the Palestinians, and Mr. Nungesser about his oiled parish in Louisiana, after the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Fifteen minutes of fame said Andy Warhol many years ago.

Will this be the time of the underdog?

I hope so; big wigs are overrated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Greta Berlin is a very dangerous liar. She got 9 people killed by trying to surprise the Israeli's with cold arms.

She is 68 and probably going senile. Please don't spread any good words about her, it might get people killed.

Jack Hamilton said...

I still do not understand why the criminal ships were not torpedoed. Why risk the lives of decent men like the Israeli soldiers. Just sink the damn garbage scows. Do the world a favor.

Eduardo Cantoral said...

I respect your opinions.

I don't know Ms. Berlin.

I hope Palestinians in Gaza get a chance of a good life.

I recommend today's piece by Tom Friedman in the NYT.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/06/opinion/06friedman.html?hp

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews