Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Unsettled

I have not written on this blog since I left Mexico. I am in Warrenville; there are several reasons. My daughter has a new eePC from AsusTeK, we bought it at CompUSA; it was less than $500 and it does more than most computers we've bought for more money. It is the Seashell, it is white and nice.

I am new here, in this netbook environment, not yet acclimated. Besides, I am trying to find my place for the last stage of my life. I am not settled in Mexico.

Today I read Jim Lovelock's book: The Vanishing Face of Gaia. Also I heard President Obama call for War against irresponsible humans that are destroying the Earth.


I am unsettled; even if he doesn't mean what he says, I know that we have to treat this as if it is a war. This is more a war than the war on terror, or the war on drugs. Those are fake wars. The war on BP, is a real war.


I hope we come out of this one also, as we did with so many real wars of the past, like the war on fascism.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews