Saturday, October 09, 2010

Injustice

Recently I reported on a collapsed structure.

Today I walked by my ex kindergarten. I read the following:

To all parents, next Monday take your children to Culture House a few blocks away from here. No recess will be provided, sent your children after a good breakfast.

A mother was there, I asked her about it, she said that since September 15, the children have not had classes. On the same door this school note was posted, a private school nearby offered its services, with a discount.


The Sol de Mexico, newspaper, -- obviously the responsible party here, because their heavy machinery next door undermined the structural stability of the apartment building, which tenants, by the way are sleeping in tents right in the street,  this instability now is deemed dangerous for the children that go to school in the next building, and have been doing so at least since I went there in 1955 -- has NOT ACCEPTED ANY responsibility over this neighborhood catastrophe.

Shame on you Sol de Mexico, which means Mexican Sun, more than the Sun of Mexico they are a Mexican nightmare!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews