Friday, February 04, 2011

Details and the Whole Picture

My grades are in. Some students did not pass, there is always another chance. The world is not perfect.

Egypt changed, Yemen did not.

American fundamentalists took the lower house, jobs are not created in sufficient numbers. More inequality is unavoidable everywhere.

I believe that cause and effect is operating all through the Universe, and definitely in this tiny Blue Planet of ours.

The President of this University in Chilpancingo, could be kidnapped. The previous one has been kidnapped for close to two months now. We have a new schedule, so our students do not risk their life leaving campus after 9 PM.

It is almost midnight, and I am going home.

I hope nobody tries to kidnap me. I do not have any money.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews