Friday, May 11, 2012

More On Copyrights (!!!!)

A few days back I saw an exclamation point (!). I do not spend too much time with legal matters. I really did not know what it was about. It disappeared, and one good day, checking my blog, I saw that somebody had taken out a picture of Beautiful Camila. I wondered who has my password, I thought that maybe a hacker had attacked me. So I published the picture  again.

Today I got another (!), but now I did understand what had happened, the owner of the copyright, I think it is Sony, complained to Google, and Google took it away again, and there was a complaint  that I could lodge, PAYING MY OWN LAWYER, if I wanted to keep the picture of Beautiful Camila (By The Way: She belongs to the Communist Party of Chile!).

I took the picture away, and posted the Wikipedia article about her, and the picture of Beautiful Camila there, which I assume, won't make the Google Engineers enter my blog, as if they were hackers, again, because those guys at Wikipedia, are very anal about  COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

What I don't get is, if this blog IS NOT FOR PROFIT, why I are they bugging me?!

This was the exclamation point, and CAPITAL LETTERS post.

I'm kind of miffed by Sony.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews