Saturday, May 12, 2012

Past the Julia Orayen Peak


The huge peak in pageviews, was due to Julia Orayen's peak. She showed one breast in the Mexican Presidential Election Debate on May 6.


I conclude that my audience has a big proportion of horny men. I also conclude, that the phenomenon, was not caused by my blog. This was a North American phenomenon.

She is pretty, yes.

Now, if people come to my blog, it is going to be because Relevant Science, is interesting. Many times, I'm sure readers may not even consider what I post here as science.

After the Google police took away a picture from the blog, I'll be more careful, first in giving credit, and second in knowing who is protecting their copyright. I believe the complainer was Sony, who owns the rights of one of Camilla Vallejo's pictures.

I am not a hacker, I am not a corporation, and I am not a journalist. I am just a humble school teacher.

Keep on coming!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews