Monday, May 14, 2012

This is a Personal Blog

I feel well that so many people have looked at the news I am interested in, and also, once in a while, at what I have to write here. I do not do it to make money, or to provide a social service, this is my personal blog. I started it, for my Glenbard East High School students. Make Science Relevant, so they will be motivated to pursue the study of Science. Now, I do not have those students, but I have had new ones, and obviously other people, that are not my students read this blog.

I've taught, mainly Physics, and Mathematics for over forty years. I love science. I am very curious about progress, and politics, and the human experience. I've read some Philosophy, and Literature. I've seen movies, and listened to music. But most of all, I have been passionate about the meaning of Information.

I believe we are at the "Dawn of the Information Age," but it has been difficult for me to make a living. I seem to be more concerned about the future of humanity, than how am I going to pay tomorrow's bills. This personal blog, helps me to sort out my ideas. If it has helped you, I am very glad.

This note is beginning to sound as an apology; that is not my intention. I just want to explain to myself, and to you,  why I write these notes.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews