Thursday, June 14, 2012

If I Were Obama

During my first term I would have brought two friends from the Cambridge area, Elizabeth Warren and Paul Krugman. Immediately I would have stated my intention of a Franklin Delano Roosevelt move. Full employment, with a big hike in taxes for the ones hoarding the money right now. From the 1% to the 99%. By now no American would be in Iraq or Afghanistan, neither will I allow more prisoners in Guantanamo.

Unilaterally I would have ordered the destruction of all US nuclear weapons.

To top it all off. I would have declared the US-Mexico border illegal. Bring that wall down Mr. Calderon!

Oh well; I am not Obama, and he did not do that. I do not know if he will get elected.

It serves him well.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews