Friday, August 18, 2006

Blogs and Newspapers

I lived in Puebla Mexico for over eighteen years. During that time I started using the Internet in 1994 and decided that the local paper, La Jornada de Oriente, should be online. Together with some colleagues from the Autonomous University of Puebla we offered the service to the director of the newspaper. We did that work for several years. The paper is still online even after I left town in 1998.

Today I found out that this newspaper, that I read from Illinois whenever I have time, has an article that also appears in Blogger!

I went to http://circulodeescritores.blogspot.com and sure enough, the Professors from another university in Puebla keep a Blog in Spanish of their writings online.

After more than twelve years now is very easy for anybody to make their thoughts known online. These are interesting times.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews