Saturday, August 05, 2006

Media

Last night I was watching Charlie Rose on PBS. The Lebanese Prime Minister Faoud Siniora made a case for returning land to Lebanon. According to him that could stop the attacks on Israel, and one would assume the attacks on Lebanon as well.

Nevertheless if I read and listen to the media, all I see is more and more preparations for war, and war, with pictures in the New York Times of very likable Israeli soldiers after a long battle in Lebanon.

How am I supposed to understand?

I will say give those Shebaa farms back and stop the killing.

Am I missing something? I guess I haven't read enough. When will this nightmare end?
Here you can find the US-France proposal, they do mention the Shebaa farms, at least I understand that much, they are fighting over land.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews