Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bush, Perkins, and You

I posted today in digg.com an article from the NYT explaining George W. Bush's admiration for Mexicans he met in Midlands, Tex., the town where he grew up. I just saw John Perkins give his presentation of "The Secret History of the American Empire" for booktv.org. Now what about you, and me?

I want to believe that George W. Bush is a real human being, as well as John Perkins. They are telling us to take action, but sometimes in different directions. Like everything in life we have to make our minds and do what we think is right.

I do not even have a job at this point. What I want to do is to be useful in leading all of us to take the best decisions for our benefit and that of our children.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews