Thursday, January 08, 2009

“Twilight” and Hot Topic

My beloved daughter has had a particular attraction to the other side of things. When she was just a tot, made an opposite version of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs".

I was very impressed at her ability to understand Spanish, while we spoke only English at home, and her ability to make a mathematical transformation. Every positive statement, was changed into a negative. The bad witch, turned into a good witch, and so on.

Now I read in the NYT (below), that she belongs to a generation that sees the world upside down. One of the only stores to make a profit this holiday season, was Hot Topic, selling “Twilight” paraphernalia.

I believe this means something; some change of paradigm, or maybe fear of what is coming.

Ominous clouds in the horizon.

Actually my daughter did "Sleeping Beauty"  in Reverse.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews