Thursday, February 26, 2009

Am I getting Money this Year?

"That tax credit will annually provide $400 to low-wage and middle-income workers or $800 to couples; Mr. Obama would like to increase those figures to $500 and $1,000. The credit phases out for those with incomes above $75,000 a year and for couples with incomes of more than $150,000; no benefit would go to individuals with more than $100,000 income and couples with $200,000."

I guess this is not for this year. That excerpt was taken from the NYT (above). But to me it will be a great relief. I do not make that much money, you know? A little here a little there, then it becomes real money.
I am in the LED business also. Maybe our company will take off, once Americans realize that Thomas Alva Edison is so much, last century.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews