Friday, February 27, 2009

Is There Money Out There?

I tend to exaggerate, a professional trait. As a physicist we are taught to look into extremes. Say you want to design a table. You study the extremes, table with zero legs, and table with infinite legs. No other professional, maybe only a mathematician, will consider these outlandish situations. When dealing with the unknown, common sense goes out the window.

This professional trait makes me imagine that all Americans will not have money to eat tomorrow, or the other extreme, that from now to the end of time, Americans will receive a fat thousand dollar check in the mail, starting from tomorrow. I know that neither scenario has any chance. That is not the point of these kinds of exercises, the point is to gauge the mind to what is likely to happen.

My answer to the question in this is note is: Yes.

The next question is: Will I get any? If I stay in Mexico I guess the chances are less than if I return to the US. Then, did I make a mistake by coming down? I'll rather don't answer that now.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews