Thursday, February 26, 2009

What if Obama Outperforms Clinton?

I remember back in the nineties when Bill Clinton took over. Fleetwood Mac, and all that enthusiasm. Then it happened; a time when I made more money than in the rest of my whole life. Then came my Nemesis: George W. (not Washington) Bush. Spoiled brat that broke the china, and should be put in jail. At least he is my least favorite president ever. I can't believe that bozo was president! Anyway he wrecked my life.

Can I dream now? Can I imagine that a new Era is Coming?

Technology has evolved despite the Bush administration mismanagement of reason in the US. Maybe we can pull through together out of the mess the Republicans left us in. Good riddance American reactionaries; you almost killed all of us, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews