Friday, February 13, 2009

Are We Moving?

"“We have yet to pass the 30th day of this administration,” the House majority leader,Steny H. Hoyer of Maryland, said. “And we have passed historic legislation.”"


This form a NYT article I posted here some hours ago.


It sounds like Obama is moving ahead, but Paul Krugman says is too little for the task ahead, and most Republicans voted against it.


I think that during these serious hours radical measures have to be taken. I am still almost bankrupt. Even worse I do not see any way to stop carbon from going up in smoke. Every "accident" reminds me of the weird weather we are experiencing. I am still looking for signs of the big catastrophe I am waiting for.


Carlos Slim, sometimes the richest man on Earth, told Mexicans this week the tsunami is real. Our President Felipe Calderón said, it isn't so.


I am still uneasy.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews