Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friends, Family and One's Life

Again in one of those pensive moods.

A beautiful student, let's call her Betsy, told me I do not take care of my facebook site, that I prefer my blog.

I do have several blogs, I do not know which one she referred to. A good friend told me I should stay here, at our age, he said, we do not have many opportunities. I am reading a piece on a recently deceased historian, a member of my family disagrees with. Interesting fellow and interesting family member.

The important decision is mine; so I think.

Some people here do not know why the heck did I come back if I was not willing to play ball. Somehow I thought it was going to be easier; those are familiar words for me. Always feeling unsettled, and mainly a wasted talent.

I am doing some things I like; but the money is not good and I do not see a clear path ahead.

It is up to me.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews