Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Political Predictions

Today I talked with a Cuban friend here in Chilpancingo. I asked him about the layoffs in his country. Yes he said, many people are going to be left out of the government payroll.

What is going on? Cuba was supposed to take care of ALL its citizens no matter what. These layingoff business is an American sport, but I cannot see my brothers and sisters in Cuba treated this way.

Today I read in the NYT that Cuba is ready to drill for oil. Americans are not allowed to profit!

This is nuts. Please Republican Cuban Americans show some sanity or just join the Tea Party, or should we call it the Cigar Party?

My prediction then, is that in less than the time it takes Mexicans to say Mañana, Americans will be all over Cuban beaches.

Hurry up, guys!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews