Thursday, October 12, 2006

Online Collaboration

Today I started to use the Google online collaboration tools. One can share Spread Sheets and html files. I could not use my pdf files though. Either I will convert from tex to html, or look for another tool that allows me to format mathematical expressions.

I will want eventually to write math documents with students online. I am still trying to get them interested in basic math, I am not there yet in online collaboration. In any case these free Google tools come in handy.

On the other hand, this blog could be a collaboration; unfortunately I do not have many comments. I need to state clearly the basis of the collaboration, the expected time each day I will participate, and the expected results.

I venture a topic here. Is this blog useful?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews