Monday, October 09, 2006

What to do about the environment?

From observations some people see worrisome signals. I myself only read the work of scientists working in this area like Dr. James Henson from NASA. I have not done research in this area so I do not know the extent of the problem. From my experience I can only say that I have seen very grim scenes of environmental neglect, maybe worse than most people reading this. It looks ugly.
What should I do?
I really don't know. I do not have money, nor power, only a scientific worldview because of my training.
I want to tell readers of these lines, that the warnings are ominous, I advice that we pay attention, maybe it is as bad as experts say.
According to Lovelock, the creator of Earth System Theory, we are late, he does not see a way out.
I believe that we should organize people's participation in public life. Our leaders have failed us.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews